Sunday, November 4, 2007

Happy Halloween



Halloween is so different here in Idaho than when I grew up in AZ. Everyone here does trunk or treats, not very many people go door to door because the weather is usually cold, windy, rainy and even snowy in years past. But this one was picture perfect!!! We got to play outside, made cupcakes and we went trick or treating that night around the neighborhood. My kids got so much candy I was carrying their bags home for them. Riley was spiderman, Nixon on the other hand he said he wanted to be batman so I bought him the costume that night he refused to wear it, so we tried a chicken costume my neighbor had,he threw the biggest fit so finally (I feel like a bad mom) but I stuck some devil horns and tail on him and he was happy! so that's what he was and Mason was a skeleton. The kids had tons of fun... I think!

No comments: