
Ashley this is for you. This picture was taken this summer but here are my three boys. The loves of my life. Riley, my smart sweetheart, Nixon, my spitfire, full of life and Mason, my sweet content boy, he loves his brothers. Riley is such a great help and can really get Mason laughing. It is sooo adorable. I love watching my boys interact together.
3 comments:
Kristina I'm so glad that you found my blog. It is so much fun to find friends on here and see there cute family's. Your boys are so dang cute. You guys have a beautiful family.
It is so weird to see how big Nixon is. I remember when all he could do was army crawl. And I've never even met Mason! Riley looks the same. Logan was a chicken one year for Halloween, he likes his costumes though, funny that he would only be happy being the devil. Ha!
Wow!This is so cool.Every now and then I think of you when I look at other peoples blogs that knew you and I click on the name Kristina and nope not you!But you did find me.I am so glad.Three boys huh. That is gonna get a little crazy when the are a little older(not that it isn't right now)Ya Nixon was just a little baby.They are growin up.I am gonna add you now:)
Post a Comment