Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Nixon!!!





Nixon turned three and we had a blast celebrating it with him. Right when he got up in the morning he came to me and said I'm three now, I'm big. He was so proud of himself. He opened some presents that morning and ended up having good and plenty's and hot tomales for breakfast, a man after his dad's heart. Then we wanted to take him out for lunch he said he wanted ice cream. We tried to eat some decent food first but he wouldn't even touch it he just kept saying ice cream, ice cream. So we took him to Cold stone where he picked out mint with oreo's and sprinkles. Then that night we went swimming with family and friends and then back to our house for oreo cupcakes that he picked out and a party that lasted until 10pm. I think he had a great day, I loved watching him that day. He is my little spit fire and has more energy and personality than probably all my boys(dad included) combined. I love you my little Nixer!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much fun!! Yay, Nixon, Happy Birthday bud!! I love the cupcakes, they turned out really cute.

Requel said...

Mark, this is Requel Bowman Lewis. I came across your blog and was wondering if you could put me in touch with Alexis. I'm living in UT also and it would be fun to catch up with her. If you would email me or leave me a note on my blog I would appreciate it. requellewis@yahoo.com or ericandrequel.blogspopt.com

Thanks

Bridget and Dustin said...

Happy Birthday Nixon! Looks like he had a great day! Love the cute cupcakes!

The Bluths said...

I can't believe how old our boys are getting. I remember being pregnant with you. Logan will be 3 in June. Happy [belated] birthday Nixon!

SunGood said...

Happy Birthday Nixon!! Look at you cute family!! All your boys! LOVE IT! Miss ya bad girl!