Thursday, June 12, 2008

Lake Powell, one of the best vacation spots ever!!!











After spending a week with my family in Mesa, me and the boys headed up to Lake Powell to meet up with Mark and his family for a week of relaxation and fun in the sun(it was relaxing but over cast most days) We still made the best of it and played in the sand. This was one of the favorite things to do with my boys. Almost tying with the sand was the jet ski's. Funny story: Nixon was begging for one last ride before we left so I took Riley and then I came back and got Nixon. I was driving all around and I kept asking if he was doing okay and all the sudden he felt super heavy, I looked and he was leaned over dead asleep. So I drove him back to the boat and put him to bed. They fished, Riley caught the first cat fish of the trip. Mark took the boys "hunting" with their beebee guns. They killed some lizards and they had all the details to tell us. We had delicious food, thanks Elizabeth. It was sooooo much fun!! Thanks Doyle and Elizabeth!!!

Sorry for all the pictures, there was just too many cute ones to pick from.

No comments: