Thursday, June 12, 2008
Sunday dinners
We usually spend sunday dinners at Mark's parents house. Elizabeth is an amazing cook and so sweet to cook for us every week. We truly appreciate it. But this week she was gone so I attempted to cook sunday dinner this week. It all went fairly well besides the over cooking that I seem to always do. But I was the lone woman at dinner. So I took a picture of all the men there that night. I love you all. You each hold a dear spot in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am going to miss Sunday Dinners! We miss you guys, thanks for all the pictures, they are so cute!!!
I had so much catching up on your blog and looking at all your fun pics!! Love you girl!! You are such a cute little mom and wifey!!
You are an amazing woman!! I am glad that you cooked for the guys, otherwise they would have starved... do you think any of them know how to cook...? just kidding. but thanks for taking care of my loved ones. You are such a great mom. and a wonderful example to me
love
alexis
Hey, we are glad we found your cute family blog! We all need to stay in touch better. Check us out www.happythomasfamily.blogspot.com
Micaela
Post a Comment