This was the first year since Mark and I have been married that we actually dressed up for Halloween and went out for a night of fun. There were some really good costumes, the bar was set pretty high for the years to follow. I vote this becomes tradition, it was tons of fun. We missed those that weren't there.
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Halloween Fun
This was the first year since Mark and I have been married that we actually dressed up for Halloween and went out for a night of fun. There were some really good costumes, the bar was set pretty high for the years to follow. I vote this becomes tradition, it was tons of fun. We missed those that weren't there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey there! i was blog hoppin' and happened across yours... you guys looked cute for halloween! :)
Post a Comment