
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Here's to another very memorable girls night!
We went and sang karaoke last Thursday and the Hard Hat (And for those of you that are locals this is takes place every Thursday night) It was a little slow starting off the night but by the end we were all busting out moves and rocking out! It was a very entertaining night and full of laughs. I did remember to bring my camera so I've posted some videos on my youtube channel. You can get to it by clicking the family video tab. You'll have to check out sandy coaching some of the girls it's pretty funny! and yes I was a good sport and I did sing just no pics of it.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh I wish we were still around there sometimes so we could see you guys still!
Go figure, the one night I DIDN'T try to look nice for girls night... somebody slap me
Post a Comment