Dressing up has been Masons favorite past time this last week. It has been rather comical seeing the outfits that he comes up with each day and it doesn't seem to matter where or what we are doing that day. The Batman costume was quite a sight at Sam's Club and received several compliments. The cowboy outfit was worn for 3 days straight. And the last is just him getting himself dressed on a typical day. Sometimes it feels like Mason is a demanding child. He has always been very good at getting my attention and letting me know very clearly when he thinks he needs it. So lately I have been really focusing on enjoying mason and his view on life. He has taught me a lot and brings lots of laughter to our home.
MASON IS SOOOO CUTE, I love his personality, thats so cool that all your kids have different and really special personalities ;) I want to see them soon
3 comments:
MASON IS SOOOO CUTE, I love his personality, thats so cool that all your kids have different and really special personalities ;) I want to see them soon
oh my goodness. He is so cute! We miss you guys. love love love u.
What a cutie! Austin dresses himself in the darndest things, but since he's the third, I just roll with it (most of the time).
Post a Comment