Merry Christams Kristina!!! I hope you got our Christmas card, I sent them out a little late!! I hope Santa found you guys and got you everything you wanted!! Love ya girl!
this is way too funny for 12:30 AM! I think I'll go make a can-can dancer out of B and M!
Kristina, Thanks for the Christmas card, your boys are adorable. I love your blog. Hope to see you guys soon, Megan
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Merry Christams Kristina!!! I hope you got our Christmas card, I sent them out a little late!! I hope Santa found you guys and got you everything you wanted!! Love ya girl!
this is way too funny for 12:30 AM! I think I'll go make a can-can dancer out of B and M!
Kristina, Thanks for the Christmas card, your boys are adorable. I love your blog. Hope to see you guys soon, Megan
Post a Comment