Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy New Year





This year we went up to the cabin for the week after Christmas till New Year. It was fun being with family and we certainly enjoyed all of the snow that was up there. It snowed tons the first 2 days we were there. We had sunshine the last couple of days. Riley loved snow machining and he thinks he is getting one. One night my neice and nephew were quite mischievous and locked their bedroom door and went into the closet with all of their moms make up and lotion and stuff like that. They were discovered about midnight. It was funny for those of us not directly involved. I was a party pooper this year and went to bed a 10 with my kids. It had been a long week with my baby not sleeping.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like alot of fun. Also Happy Birthday by the way. I am glad you had a nice suprise from your friends, aren't friends wonderful?! =) I can't believe how big your boy's are getting. By the way thank you for the Christmas card, I love the picture. You are so very beautiful Kristina!

The Bluths said...

Saw Doyle and Elizabeth this weekend, we sure miss you guys! Is that Zara in the top picture because it doesn't look at all like her.

SunGood said...

Your welcome! That looks so fun and so freezing! One of these days, we are gonna make it up there to see you guys!

Woods: said...

Ha! You thought you only had to hear from us like once a year or every two years! Not any more! I found your blog through someone else's on mine but I'm so glad! I love the pictures of the cabin! I was laughing at the makeup story again! Funny. It was real fun to hangout last week and we are hoping we can keep in touch with you guys!

Bridget and Dustin said...

Looks like you guy had a great Christmas and New Year's. Love all the cute pictures of your family.

SunGood said...

K girl! Where are the pics of your bday and what you did?? Miss ya tons! Stay warm!!