Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A great weekend with friends

This past weekend we went to the cabin in Island Park with friends!! It was a great weekend. We played lots in the snow with the kids. We got to go on a couple of snowmobile rides. Mark and I raced once and I even kicked his trash, hahaha. There was lots of good food and plenty of time for playing games and just hanging out!!! Thanks to everyone who helped out with the food and made it soooo much fun for all!!!!




2 comments:

The Bluths said...

Happy Belated Birthday!
That trip looked like a lot of fun. Boy that's a lot of snow!

JEFF AND LINDSY said...

Hey Kristina. Your blog is so cute! This is Jeffs wife. I just saw your blog and wanted to say how cute it was. I just started one, so if your bored check it out. lindsy.