
I have been thinking I needed to start potty training Nixon soon. With Riley it was such a battle so I was dreading this. So I decided to just start gradual and putting him on the toliet every morning and every night. He was getting the hang of it and would go everyday by himself and today is the first day he has kept his pull ups dry all day!!! Yippee... But we haven't done number 2 in the toliet yet we will see what tomorrow brings. It all seems to be to good to be true!
5 comments:
Nice work on getting that boy to the bathroom. Good luck with #2 though. If I remember correctly their dad was still having problems with that well in to his high school years. I'm happy he overcame that obstacle in his life. I remember how embarassing it was for him to have to dig through his backpack for his textbooks and one of his adult diapers would fall out. Oh memory lane...good work with Nix! - Brian Wood
congrats, K'stina. I love the mischief (and pride) in Nixon's eyes! So cute. And you are the coolest mom for getting the fish. Can I come over and sit on the bed with all the lights out to watch the fishies? You are a great big sister, too.
Way to go Nixon!! We are working on Champ, although we are having the oposite problem. We are trying to get him to go pee on/in the toilet.
I am SO behing on your blog! Love all the pics of your sweet boys! Yea for Nixon! That's such a great day, when they are fully potty trained! It still looks so cold there! It is so HOT down here! I love that I can check in on ya! Love ya girl!
We are potty training Ray right now! Yuck! I hate it so bad! I should've done it like you, then my expectations wouldn't have been so high! I have done it more 'cold turkey' than gradual! Dumb me! Good job Nixon!
Post a Comment