Saturday, March 15, 2008

Our first real pet


We broke down and bought our kids there first pet. We took the kids to the pet store and we let them pick out what they wanted and it was either fish or a cat so we decided on a fish. The boys picked out everything the rocks, a sunken ship to go in it and their own fish. Riley was so excited he carried it around the whole time. Then they helped set it all up in their room tonight. I asked Riley what do you want to name yours he said seaweed. Then I asked Nixon what do you want to name yours? He said ummmm Fishy..Beck. Later on I couldn't find Nixon anywhere and he was up in his room with the lights out but the fish tank lights on and he was just sitting and watching. It was the sweetest thing ever.

No comments: