
For spring break Jess got to come and stay with us for a few days all by herself. It was so much fun having her. The kids thought they were so lucky because they had another mom. We took her to Rexburg and tried to convince her to move up here, but no such luck she is Arizona all the way and will be a devil come next fall!!! Congratulations, on graduation and good luck at college!!! We love you and thanks for the time you spent with us!!!


5 comments:
I really wanted to go to ASU, but my parents wouldn't have it. Cougs all the way for them. I guess I turned out OK...but how I love Arizona!
I cannot believe Jessica is a Senior! WOW, your parents will be empyt nesters before too long. How fun to have her come and stay with you. By the way how is Chase and his wife doing? I have not heard anything since they got married.
K, She's darling! Fun to have a cute sister and one who will come hang out with you and four boys! That's fun! Your boys are so handsome. Alie's missing her boyfriend.
Your sister looks so much like you! Funny how if it were 60 degrees here we would be pulling out our long sleeve shirts and pants :)
oh my GOSH! She is so BIG! I mean I guess that what happens when we grow up!! How fun!!
Post a Comment