Sunday, April 13, 2008

Here's a quote to ponder

I read this quote the other day from Mary Kay Ash, which in this quote I think she is referring to selling her products but it really made me think of how I feel sometimes being a mother.

"Enthusiasm is the electricity of life. How do you get it? You act enthusiastic until you make it a habit. Enthusiasm is natural. It is being alive, taking the initiative, seeing the importance of what you do, giving it dignity and making what you do important to yourself and to others."

Some days I do feel like I have to fake my enthusiasm but eventually it does catch on with me and my kids and it makes my day a million times better. And I think as mothers in this dispensation we must give what we do dignity and let others know it!!! We are great and powerful as mothers! Here's to all you mothers you are amazing and your kids love you!!!

No comments: