Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Girls night with the kids

As an introduction, we have a big group of friends(at least 8 couples) And we trade off everyother week, guys night out, girls night out no kids invited. It is a lot of fun and a much needed break by the time each of ours comes around. Well this last Thursday was guys night, so I invited the girls and kids over to my house for swimming and pizza. It was a lot of fun. We played sponge tag, threw water balloons and played with tons of water toys. We ended the night with the moms racing the plasma cars. That was hilarious!!!! Here are just a few pictures from that night.

1 comment:

KJ said...

So sad I missed out...M had a complete tantrum that went on forever. So hard to keep him home when I really wanted to go play in the water! But, for sure everyone was way cuter than me so at last my self esteem is still intact. You guys rock.