The yard looks sooo good, thanks hun! We will see if we can get the rest of the landscaping in before it gets too cold. Now my house stays tons cleaner. I love it!
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
At last....
After living in our house for a year we finally got our yard in. My amazing husband took two days and put in our fence posts and laid sod!!! The kids loved it we stayed up the first night till 11 laying it and then they asked if they could sleep out on the grass that night.
The yard looks sooo good, thanks hun! We will see if we can get the rest of the landscaping in before it gets too cold. Now my house stays tons cleaner. I love it!
The yard looks sooo good, thanks hun! We will see if we can get the rest of the landscaping in before it gets too cold. Now my house stays tons cleaner. I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Man it looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun. The yard looks great!
The yard looks awesome. Good job. We miss you guys. It definitely does look like you guys have been having so much fun. love you
Hey girl!! I have been the biggest blog slacker ever! How are you!! Miss you!!! your house looks awesome!!!
Your yard looks good, but now what are the boys going to do if they can't throw rocks in the dirt???
Post a Comment