For those of you that know Riley, know how he has to have things just right, his socks, his shoes, his sleeves, his laces, his blankets and even his birthday. It was actually quite funny to me. I asked him what he wanted to do for his birthday. He told me on his birthday he wanted to open presents,


and go to a restaurant with his family for pizza.

Then the next day he wanted to have a party with his friends. For his party he wanted to do pirate stuff and play water games. He found a pirate ship cake he wanted. So I tried... and an hour before the party I decided it just wasn't going to work so I made cupcakes that were supposed to look like mini-pirate ships. Thanks Dan for knowing what they were supposed to be.

We played dodge ball with sponges, water balloon toss and fight and slip'n slide and at the end we did a pirate pinata. I think it all turned out well and Riley loved turning 5!!!! I love you , Riley!
1 comment:
Happy late Birthday Riley!! Stina, you are such a great mom!! Keep up the good work. I cant believe how OLD Riley is looking!! besides the fact that he turned 5!!! What a cutie.
lvoe you guys
Post a Comment