
Riley started kindergarten this year. He was so excited to start, then he got a little apprehensive. But he loves it!!! And thinks he is so big, especially since he gets to ride on the bus with the big kids. Everyday I ask him what he did that day and what his favorite thing was and everyday he says all he can remember is recess. Then at random times he tells me more. It is funny the things he remembers and the way he tells me things. He also gets to sit next to his cousin in his class and they ride the bus together. He loves it!!! And so do I!!

4 comments:
Go Riley!!! Cute pictures Stina. Collin and I love to see them.
What an adorable little guy! I cant wait to hear some stories from school . I bet he and Zeke have so much fun together. love you.
kristina, this is leah, jessicas friend,im so excited to see you in november for jessicas wedding its going to be so much fun! your boys are aborable!
Ok! You are the most THOUGHTFUL person EVER! I was having the worst day and what do I get delivered to my door?? The FUNNEST package ever! I swear it was like Christmas! I LOVED everything! Those little skate shoes!! LOVE EM! Your eye spy bag got us through stake conference yesterday! I am so excited about your new business and will be advertising it on my blog and spreading the word for sure! You are way too creative girl!! Thanks so much for getting me through a pretty crappy day! I love you girl!!!
Post a Comment