Tuesday, November 4, 2008
BONKSY
A friend and I have started a new business called BONKSY. We carry an awesome quiet game for your little ones, I-Spy bags, hair bows, clips, headbands. We also have hats for your toddlers. Bink clips for your baby. Tu-tu's for your sweet little ones. And custom vinyl lettering. We are in the process of getting a website up and running so you can make all your online purchases, but until then visit us at bonksy.blogspot.com or for those of you that are in Idaho Falls you can find our I-Spy bags at the Stardust Sweeper on 17th st. And for any of those who would like to I would love it if you would post our blog info on your blog and our website when I get it. THANKS for all your support!! This weekend you can find a bonksy both at the holiday gift craft fair at the red lion. Friday and Saturday 10-6. See you there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment