
I want to wish all of our family and friends a very merry Christmas!!! We have had a great year with lots of fun!!!
Riley- played T-ball this summer! It was a lot of fun seeing him play with his friends. He also taught himself how to ride his bike with no training wheels this summer. He then started Kindergarten in September. He loves it(especially being in class with his cousin) and has a great teacher! I think his favorite part is riding the bus. I used to pick him up everyday at the bus stop, but he let me know he is big enough to walk home by himself, but that he would like me to pick him up on Friday's only. He is learning how to read and write all kinds of new words. He loves learning. And we love learning more about him each day. He loved going on rides with dad on our recent vacation to Disneyland.
Nixon- He got potty trained during spring break. Loved going to Lake Powell this summer with all of the Beck family. And in the fall he also started preschool with his friend Remmington and loves going! He tells me he is a big boy know. He has recently decided he likes riding his bike with training wheels. He loved being big enough to go on splash mountain with dad and getting to see all the different movie characters. And he loved getting to hang out with his new uncle Joe during Thanksgiving.
Mason- He has totally changed this year from a baby to a big toddler. He started walking this summer and since then has stayed right behind his brothers. His favorite words now are Riley and Nixon. He loved trick or treating this year and would eat the candy before he got to the next door. He recently started going to nursery and loves it by the end. He also loved Disneyland. His favorite ride was the carousel, he would say neigh neigh whenever we would walk by it. But I think he really loved seeing all the animals at sea world.
Kristina- I am loving my busy crazy life with boys, it seems like we are always doing something which keeps life exciting. I loved Lake Powell with the Becks, and having my family here for the 4th was great!! Having riley start school has been exciting and I love watching him grow, and Nixon is growing so much being in school and has more energy and is more intense then anyone else I know, he keeps me going. Mason is my sweet cuddle bug still. He loves to sit in his room with me and read books. I also had a great girls weekend away in the fall that was much needed. I have recently started a new business called BONKSY with a friend. We found out this fall as well that we are expecting a little girl!! Crazy, it took a couple days to register, but all the boys in our family are soooooo excited!!! I loved getting to see my little sister get married to a great guy and spend Thanksgiving with my family in warm weather.
Mark- Is one of the busiest people I know!! I am amazed at the balance he has and the energy he still has for us at the end of the day!! He loves being an entrupeneur and a dad! He was busy this summer putting in grass, a fence and landscaping our house. This winter he had his first hunting experience and shot a cow elk. It was a long process but he had a lot of fun learning how to gut, skin and butcher the animal. We also got to make jerky out of some of the meat. we'll see how the steaks and roasts taste later. He was such a good trooper on our trip down south for the Thanksgiving. We figured it out that he drove about 60 hours in about 2 weeks time. He loved going on all the rides with the kids! But I think most exciting to him this year is he gets to have a daughter!
We love you all and hope you had as fun of a year as we have. Remember as we make new years resolutions shortly to Find Joy in the Journey!!!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
love- Mark, Kristina, Riley, Nixon, Mason and our baby girl
7 comments:
How exciting that you are having a baby girl! When are you due? You guys look great and we miss you!
Congats on your baby girl that is exciting, I can't believe how big your boys are it has been so long. Next time you go to Disneyland call us we live in Redondo Beach right close.
Congrats on the baby girl! I'm so excited for you. Though it's going to be so different then having your three boys! I can't believe how old your boys are now, time is flying by! Take care of yourself.
Merry Christmas and you guys are such an awesome family! It was great spending a Saturday with you in AZ and seeing your kids' personalities grow! We miss you guys and hope to see you soon! P.S. Kristina- you look too good to be having your fourth! Mark is one lucky guy!
I have wanted to write for ever ago when you mom told me that you were having a girl...I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!! Girls are great! I hope it doesn't take the 4th for me to get my boy:)
Your Family is too cute. Yea AZ was nice. These last few days I've been wishing i was there again with all the snow we've been getting here. I agree though we do need to hang out. Its been forever. We'll have to get together here soon.
Your family is darling! Dana said that you had a blog--glad I found it! Hope things are going well for you! :)
Post a Comment