Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Our newest addition

No, not a baby yet. Mark bought himself a Chocolate lab about a month ago. I know you might all be thinking I am crazy with a baby on the way and three kids at home, but this is Marks baby girl. We joked about getting him a baby sling to carry her in. But seriously though he got her for hunting so he gets up with her every morning and goes out in the cold and trains her and then again in the evening. He also gets up to take her potty in the middle of the night. I have to admit I enjoy seeing him get up with her in the middle of the night, he finally knows how it feels to get up in the middle of the night with a new baby. I am quite impressed with what he has accomplished with her. She is potty trained and quite obedient. The boys were so excited when they came downstairs in the morning and there was a puppy. They love her almost too much sometimes, but are helpful too. They are still learning how to play with her. Nixon had to learn the hard way by getting his ear bitten, but he still loves playing with her.

5 comments:

Rebecca Jackson said...

I love chocolate labs! Lucky boys to get a puppy!

Lau said...

I used to have a Lab!!! They very good dogs... I am jealous, Collin doesn't like dogs, and I don't like cats :) Miss you guys Lau

Vehars said...

How cute is she. I just showed Reagan her picture and she said she now wants one just like her. That won't happen any time soon. But congrats, she is adorable. I think I mentioned to you that John's parents are in our ward. John and his wife, Christy, who I think you knew from Mesa have visited several times. He looks the same. They are expecting their third, another boy.

The Bluths said...

I hope your puppy is better behaved than ours! How old is she? She looks really young. My doberman is 13 weeks old now, we got her for Christmas. I have a trainer coming over today to help with her biting me.

Aricka said...

I love that little (big) dog.