Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Family Fun
If any of you are trying to think of something fun to do, especially for those of you that are still dealing with the snow, we took our kids to the local roller skating rink. It has been so long. They even had skates for our 1 1/2 yr. old. All our kids at least tried to skate but Riley is the only one who stuck it out and loved it the whole time. But the best part was they let us bring our double stroller on the rink with us. So we all got to skate together. It was a lot of fun!!! I tried taking pictures with my phone but it was too dark, I'll have to be better prepared next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
there's a skating rink in town?
Oh, I am so sad. I wish you got pics. I have thought about going to the skating rink here in Orem...now I just might. The stroller idea is awesome!! How fun. I bet it was so cute to watch them skate!! Was Mark there?
Post a Comment