Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Kate Elizabeth Beck
Our sweet baby Kate was born on April 16, 2009. She was a bit of a surprise, I went to the doctor for my last check up and for the second week in a row I had high blood pressure and so the doctor said we need to get you to the hospital right now. So luckily I have a great sister in law and neighbors that were able to watch my kids. Mark met me at home and I packed my bag and we headed to the hospital. Kate was born about 2 hours later, by c-section. We are both doing well. She was my tiniest baby so far, 6lbs. 9oz. and 19 in. long. She seems like a mix between Nixon and Riley. So far she is a really good baby, sleeps for 3 hours at a time at night and a good eater. But it is only day 6 so we will see how long this lasts. The boys are soooo excited to have their baby sister here and are so good to her. Riley loves holding Kate as soon as he gets home from school. We love baby Kate and feel so blessed to have her in our family! We are excited to watch her grow and develop!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
My Niece is named Katie Elizabeth Shepherd. Funny. Maybe I'll have a girl this time?
Congrats guys!
CONGRATS! She's absolutely beautiful and I'm so glad you are doing okay and she is here safely! We LOVE love the name! So glad you have friends and family close to help you out! Always look forward to more pics! :)
She is so cute. Congrats. You must be loving having a little girl around.
She is soooooo precious! How wonderful to have a girl! Carson and I better hurry up and catch that train! You are an incredible person and she is sooo lucky to have you for a mother and Mark for a father! I just love families!
she really is a pretty little thing. happy for all of you.
Congrats! Finally a girl. You are going to have so much fun! I can already see it now. My Elizabeth thinks her name is awesome! I am glad everything has gone well for you. Enjoy your mom's stay!
Congrats on the new addition! Very cute... I can't believe you have 4 kids!
-Kris
Post a Comment