I wanted to say thanks to some great friends who helped me to celebrate the upcoming birth of our baby girl. We are all so excited to say the least and some close friends threw me a great shower. There was good company, great food and lots of laughter as they put on a skit about my pregnancy. Thanks girls for everything!! Here are pictures for those of you who weren't able to make it, you were missed.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Showered with everything pink
I wanted to say thanks to some great friends who helped me to celebrate the upcoming birth of our baby girl. We are all so excited to say the least and some close friends threw me a great shower. There was good company, great food and lots of laughter as they put on a skit about my pregnancy. Thanks girls for everything!! Here are pictures for those of you who weren't able to make it, you were missed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congrats! I am sad I missed it. It seemed like so much fun. we love you and will see you soon.
A GIRL!?! That so fun! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I am so jealous of those lucky girls who got to be with you at your shower! You are going to be a great Mother to a girl and I am so excited for you! I hope the baby bedding worked out for you up there!
so the question is... who's house was it at? Really cute!
I am so happy that you are having a girl. its a whole different ball game... I think having boys first is the way to go (so I hear) Everyone says to me that I just just wait until I have a boy...they kinda scare me. They say I have it so easy with my 'well mannered' girls. I say-you dont see them at home and at they worst. Ha ha ha!!
Congrats-
but really who cute house-does she have a blog?
Post a Comment