Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Snowboarding... our new family past time

For Valentines day Mark and I got to go night snowboarding! It was a lot of fun. It's the first time we have gotten to go together in about 3 years and surprisingly I think I had improved a little bit. Although I spent most of the time just getting back into the swing of things and trying to hang with him.
Mark took Riley up to Kelly Canyon snowboarding on Saturday and they had a blast! Mark said Riley is really getting the hang of it and that he's just crazy and wants to point his board down the mountain and just cruise(I'm trying to post videos on youtube, I'll keep ya' posted).
And you can't just take one without the other so, since Nixon was sick on Saturday he got to go with dad on Tuesday. It was tons of fun for him going all by himself. He might have enjoyed the donuts, cinnamon bears and music more than the skiing. But seriously he caught on really quick and was already wanting to hit the boxes and the jumps(videos are soon to come, hopefully).

No comments: