Sunday, January 31, 2010

A great girls night!!

Some friends and I have a tradition of going out every other Thursday for a night out with the ladies. It is a lot fun that has been going strong for the past couple of years. A night is usually spent going out to eat, lots of talking and then some other activity like shopping, a movie, playing games, long boarding, making some kind of craft etc. But this last Thursday we loaded up the car and headed up to kelly Canyon for some night snowboarding. It was a total blast, doing something we don't normally get to do as moms. Most of us hadn't been for a few years so, here's a huge thanks to Christine for all the coaching and help. And we missed those who weren't there. We will definitely have to do this one again.






2 comments:

Lau said...

How fun!!! I guess I miss the snow sometimes, but to be honest I love the 70's F weather here too

Aricka said...

Yes, Christina I think we owe you money for the lessons! Haha just kidding. Thank you so much for helping us and Stina thanks for the idea.