Thursday, April 8, 2010

Cabin trips are our favorite!!


We love being able to take a trip up to the cabin, especially when Grandma and Grandpa and the cousins come with. We missed the rest of the family who wasn't there. We got to the cabin just before the snow started falling and it pretty much fell the rest of the time we were there. The kids got to go on ranger/sled rides. These are always a favorite. So thanks grandpa and Dan for taking all the kids out.
We decorated and raced box cars inside Kate loved going on rides, especially since she missed out on the outside rides.

Zara had a special request that the girls all do our hair in piggy tails. So here is the results, we missed Olivia and Alexis on this one! We also got to enjoy lots of yummy food as usual when Elizabeth is cooking,thanks tons and thanks Doyle for all the breakfasts! It was also an uplifting weekend getting to watch conference, there was lots to learn there. And I enjoyed getting to celebrate Easter up there too. It was really simplified this year and I enjoyed it that way. Having conference the same time helped me to stay focused on my Savior. I hope the kids remember why we really celebrate Easter, our Saviors Resurrection. I had a great time and I hope all who were there did too!

And did anyone see what Dad discovered... Kate loves cinnamon bears, so she is a Beck!

2 comments:

Lau said...

So DOYLE cooked breakfast??!! haha good for him. Ohhh I miss the cabin a lot too. Conference was awesome ;) We miss you guys

Aricka said...

toofless Zeke. So cute!