On the 16th Kate turned 1. I couldn't believe how quickly this year passed! I went in a year ago for a routine doctor visit and then left going straight to the hospital to have our little girl. I have enjoyed her staying little for so long. She didn't get a tooth until 9 months and didn't start crawling until 101/2 months and she's not yet pulling herself up to things so I think walking will be a ways off. Most people say it is cause her feet are soooo stinkin' little. She is wearing a size 1(3-6 month size) All my boys were at least a 5 by the time they turned one. On her one year check up she weighed in at a whopping 17lbs and 27 inches tall. She has only gained about a pound and a half since she was 6 months old. I love you baby girl and your bothers enjoy you tons!! And you have definitely captured your dads heart!!
You really enjoyed opening up your presents. Grandma and Grandpa Farnsworth sent you a bag with this stuffing in it and you sat for a good 5 minutes pulling them out one by one to get to your present, your brothers could barely handle it and finally Nixon helped by pulling it all out for you.
We sang happy birthday to you and this was as good of a picture that I could get of you. But at first you didn't really know what to do with it, at first you just stuck your fingers in the frosting and licked them. Then I showed you to pick it up and eat it and you just went to town on that thing and then you wanted the rest that were on the counter!!
Here are some pictures of you over the past year, and here's to many more happy memories to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment