Yipee!! Saying I'm excited about having my yard back is an understatement. After having to dogs destroy my garden last year, seeing the tracks and grass that they have dug up and ruined, having sprinkler hoses and wires dug up and chewed up and air conditioning wires chewed up and having a yard full of poop where kids don't want to play in we finally decided to build our dogs a kennel off to the side of our house. My kids have played in the backyard everyday since. We were able to put the basketball hoop in the back and now we will be able to have our garden and landscape our yard this spring, which will be soooo nice. And I have to admit I do make more time to spend with the dogs now that they are in a kennel. I guess you could say its a win win situation!!
Sunday, April 25, 2010
We have reclaimed our yard!!
Yipee!! Saying I'm excited about having my yard back is an understatement. After having to dogs destroy my garden last year, seeing the tracks and grass that they have dug up and ruined, having sprinkler hoses and wires dug up and chewed up and air conditioning wires chewed up and having a yard full of poop where kids don't want to play in we finally decided to build our dogs a kennel off to the side of our house. My kids have played in the backyard everyday since. We were able to put the basketball hoop in the back and now we will be able to have our garden and landscape our yard this spring, which will be soooo nice. And I have to admit I do make more time to spend with the dogs now that they are in a kennel. I guess you could say its a win win situation!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment