About a month ago some friends and I went to Boise for the weekend to see a friend of ours compete in the Mrs. Idaho Pageant. I after admit I'm not really a pageant girl, but it was fun to go with friends to support and it was rather funny to watch. But the good news our friend did win so that alone really made it worth going. But none of us brought kids which was really nice and we got to enjoy lots of shopping!! We enjoyed to hotel hot tub and pool. For our entertainment we did dogie paddle races in the pool. Angie gets the award for quickest dogie paddling! I think my favorite part was eating at non-kid friendly places and peacefully enjoying my meals.
PF Changs
Cheesecake Factory
I had such a fun time in Boise, I hadn't laughed that hard, and that much in a long time. My stomach was so sore the next morning I felt like I had done a million sit-ups. Thanks girls for such a fun trip and we definitely have to do it again!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment