Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Produce in Arizona

While I was visiting in Arizona this past week my mom told me about this store called Superstition Ranch Market. For those of you in Arizona, awesome deals and I am so jealous of you!! They had 2 lbs of strawberries for $1.00, 3 containers of blackberries for a $1.00, mangoes 4 for $1.00, raspberries 2 containers for a $1.00 and many more amazing prices. I bought all of this for $27.00!! 1 loaf of apple cinnamon bread, 3 stewarts soda's, 1 bag of red grapes, 1 cantelope, 1 pineapple, 5 peaches, 3 kiwi's, 1 red bell pepper, 1 yellow bell pepper, 1 pear, 9 appricots, 4 mangoes, 6 apples, 7 oranges, 4 bananas, 6 oz. of blackberries, 4-6 oz. pkg. of raspberries, 8 carrots, 6 ears of corn, 4-1 lb. pkg of strawberries. This was a happy day, only wish it could happen in Idaho.

No comments: