Thursday, June 17, 2010

Our trip to Arizona part 2

There was a few more pictures that I wanted to include in our trip to Arizona that wouldn't fit in my other post. Grandpa Jason rented a boat for the day and we got to go wakeboarding and tubing. We also ate a picnic lunch and found a fun little beach to swim at and play in the sand. The kids loved it!
All the fun in the sun was exhausting I have to say and it seems we each found the couch a cozy spot for an afternoon siesta. Poor little Mason was trying to get ready for bed and was coming to get me to help him and just couldn't make it all the way up the stairs.
Grandpa was nice enough to take the boys for the day so us girls could enjoy a day of shopping and lunch at somewhere other than McDonald's. He took the boys to help him wash his truck, then to Bass Pro Shop where they each got a gun and even brought me home a pink one so that I could play with them. And they got to go to McDonald's for lunch. Thanks for a fun day Grandpa!

Here is a collage of just some random fun pictures I wanted to include.

We had a fun trip with all kinds of great memories. One of my favorites was sitting around outside just chatting in the evening. Thanks for letting us come visit Grandma and Grandpa.

No comments: