I asked Mason what he wanted to do for his birthday this year and he said swimming and I want Popsicle's that you push up. Easy enough for me!! We started out his day by taking the family to IHOP for breakfast. Mason got a pancake with a whipped topping smiley face. He was in Heaven. Then we came home and got the yard ready for swimming. I didn't even do invites this year I just txted a few neighbors and invited them over for swimming and popsicles, and I did do some cupcakes. I blew up the pool a couple of hours early to hopefully warm the water up some and when I came out to check on how the filling up was coming along it was all deflated. Bummer. But the kids still loved the other pools and water toys and at one point in the party there was several kids in the deflated pool pretending to swim in it. Pretty funny! He got all that he asked for and then some, so he think he had a pretty happy 3rd birthday! Mason I have to say though you are the comic in our family. I love you and your sense of humor and just your personality in general. You are a great kid, I love you and am proud to be your mom.
1 comment:
so sweet. Sad we have to miss all these fun parties!
Post a Comment